top of page
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 12.48.31 PM.png

Governing Documents

You should have received a copy of the restrictions before settlement, and we suggest that you take the time to review them as they are taken seriously by the Board and are enforced. If you do not have a copy, we can provide one. We encourage you to become familiar with these restrictions to avoid any conflicts. AMI can be contacted regarding exterior modifications (such as painting, roofing, colors, additions, landscaping, etc.) to your home and obtain an ARC (Architectural Request Committee) form. The ARC form must be submitted and approved by the Association Board in advance of any work being done.  The Board will review the request, and approvals will either be granted, denied, or a request will be made for additional information so that a decision can be made.  We strive for a quick turnaround time, and all responses are presented in writing back to the requesting homeowner.

bottom of page